Herman P Ortiz CPA PC Provides a wide array of accounting, assurance, tax and consulting services to the construction industry. We have experience with General contractors, specialty trade subcontractors, and architect & engineering firms.
New and established construction businesses everyday face various financial and non-financial obstacles. Our team is here to help your team overcome these challenges.
Our Construction Services Include:
Accounting, Assurance and Consulting Services
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations in accordance with GAAP or other comprehensive basis of accounting
- Business loan assistance and plan development
- Bonding advisory services
- Assistance with workers compensation, Department of Labor, and Union requirements and audits.
- Job Estimating and costing
- Assistance with percentage of completion and completed contract calculation
- Accounting and Recordkeeping
- Agreed upon procedures
- Internal control structure
- Assistance in implementing cost segregation studies to maximize depreciation deductions
- Forensic accounting, fraud review and assessments.
- Income tax preparation and strategic tax planning
- Contracts subject to IRC section 460
- Maximizing the use of special credits and incentives.
- Tax efficient structuring (and restructuring) of new ventures, operations, or the expansion of existing operations.
- Assistance with Tax free reorganization of multiple entities.
- Tax Deferral Transactions.
For more information about "Construction” services please fill out the contact form below.