Receptionist, Bilingual Spanish/English (Melville, NY)
Herman P Ortiz CPA PC is a small Certified Public Accounting firm and is seeking a part time Bilingual Spanish/English Accounting Receptionist at our location at , 20 Broad Hollow Road, Suite 3012 Melville NY 11747. We are looking for a professional, personable and energetic receptionist to join our team. Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
Part time position- approximately 15 - 25 hours a week.
Our hours are 9:00-5:00 monday thru friday. Will be open on Saturdays during tax season (feb - april 15) and there maybe other saturdays needed.
Responsible for greeting all clients, handle all calls and properly screen calls for Accountants, conduct general intake information, mail: data entry, ,manage accountants calendars,appointments and billings: file management and general correspondence. Assist with the billing and collection function of the firm.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Read, write and translate in spanish
- Prior CPA firm experience preferred
- Experience with Multi-line phone system
- Be proficient in microsoft word, excel and outlook (data entry and preparation of forms will be a major responsibility)
- Must be Detail-oriented, organized and possess excellent administrative skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to help accountants with various tasks
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of computers, fax, copiers and other technology as needed
- Social media postings
- High School Diploma required
- Associated or higher degree preferred
- 1-3 years of office experience preferred.
- Melville NY
- Spanish (required)
- United States (required)
- One location
- Paid time off
Check this page from time to time for specific employment opportunities for Certified Public Accountants, small business accountants and administrative staff.
Please mail resume to:
Herman P. Ortiz, CPA PC
20 Broad Hollow Road, Suite 3012
Melville, NY 11747